In beauty

Essie Mint Candy Apple vs Ciate Pepperminty

I recently purchased Essie's mint candy apple and noticed it was of a similar shade to Ciate pepperminty. Have any of you noticed this? 


When I bought Essie's mint candy apple  I thought it would have been a different shade. I cannot describe what kind of shade, but I knew that when I applied it to my nails it wasn't what I had expected. 


Here I have mint candy apple on my little to middle fingers and Ciate pepperminty on my index finger. I really love Ciate pepperminty, but looking at this picture it doesn't look all that great as it's patchy in places where as mint candy apple looks flawless. 


I like both of them equally, however, as I wore mint candy apple I began to like the colour more and more. I wasn't sure of it at first. 


Which one do you prefer? Do you have any mint candy apple dupes?

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour Perfect for spring, which hopefully will arrive soon!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hope so! I have seen some flowers popping out so its definetly on its way xxx

      Delete