In wish list

Primark SS15 Wish List

I was watching a few Primark hauls on the YouTube the other day and wondered what was in the Primark SS15 collection.
I have seen quite a few bloggers and vloggers posts/videos on the Primark SS15 press day, but none of them really showed off all the items all that well, well at least the ones I saw didn't. So I went in search of Look Magazine's website, as I know each year they publish the Primark SS and AW collections. I have to be honest out of 110 items only these 5 items caught my eye. 

Navy crochet top £10 - because I quite like navy things and think this top would look great with a pair of shorts or a skirt.

Stack rings no price on these - I like the look of these, but I do fear that they will make my fingers go green even if I coat them in clear nail vanish first.

Floral canvas rucksack £8 - I have recently found a love for rucksacks as I like to have my hands free and my arms not weighed down by the kitchen sink. 

Single triangle earrings - no price on these - are simple and will complete any outfit all year round. I quite like dangly earrings now and again. 

Paper bag linen shorts £8 - these are just beautiful and I bet when I try them on they will not suit me. I can see myself in these in the summer with a white top tucked into them and a statement necklace.

But I bet when I go into the store I will find and buy more items than I can carry because that's what happens when you go to Primark. I really miss Primark and wish they had them in Canada. 

The full collection is available on Look.com to view. I went through the list and picked out some of my favourites. 

Have you seen the SS15 collection? Which items will you be looking out for?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment